Light & Dark Forums
Don't bother registering, this forum is shut down due to the idiocy of the flamebucket JvS. All douche bags from there are banned. Thank you.
-Drist
Light & Dark Forums
Don't bother registering, this forum is shut down due to the idiocy of the flamebucket JvS. All douche bags from there are banned. Thank you.
-Drist
Light & Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light & Dark: The Jedi vs. Sith Story

HomeL&D CentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Initial Post/Original Vision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint
Author / {JvS} Sith

Initial Post/Original Vision Empty
PostSubject: Initial Post/Original Vision   Initial Post/Original Vision Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:03 pm

This is one of the first posts made about Light & Dark ( Known as Dark & Light then ) on the JvS forums.
It is a kind of vision for what Light & Dark will be. The original thread this post originated in can be found here: http://jvsclan.darkbb.com/tatooine-cantina-f1/jvs-dark-light-t1353.htm Original post:

Saint, on the JvS forums wrote:

If you haven't read the introduction Chapter, head to the thread here: http://jvsclan.darkbb.com/galaxies-opera-house-f32/light-dark-t1349.htm#25618.

Furthermore, this story, written by myself, is based on the clan, JvS. I think this to be a kind of history for JvS. Something to leave what we did in JKA behind. It's obviously about the Jedi v. the Sith, and includes actual JvS members. The "First Chapter" is more of an introduction, and includes none existing JvS members, Master Zadarr (Zay-dar) and Fryst (Fry-st). This was just to present how the book will be written, even though that story is not completely well written. I will be taking much more time on the Chapters from here on out, and it will include an actual story line.

First off, the book begins at The Jedi Academy. Everyone is a jedi then, even those who are sith now. Retired members will be futured as being a legendary character who has either dissapeared or died (not in a dishonoring way, ofc). Layfon, for example, is a legendary ancient sith who dissapeared. Shinobi is a past master who was killed in the clone wars. As long as they are okay with that.

Over time, the story will progress to present day, with Jedis and Siths. The Great Idealogical War battles will be used for large encounters between the two. Actual maps from Jedi Academy will be featured as well. Several past events in the clan are being used as well (example, rsG is murdered in a battle scene for betrayal). Siths will switch sides, Jedis will betray jedi, and no one will be trusted.

I ask for members' permission to use their character in the story. MasterFrostBiite has already been used in the story, seeing as he's a good buddy of mine (Frost). Xzavier is introduced, along with Ilmare, for the same reasons as Frost . All of you can be featured in the story, I just need bio information to use.

If you wish to be featured in the story, please either insert your jedi or sith legend, write one, or write a character summary about your character. Please include saber color, hair color, preferred fighting style, and force sensitivity somewhere in the summary. As events in the clan occur, they will be fit into the story in some way. When present day is reached, several betrayals will be presented as well (KOTOR, Sqrl, Mia, etc.).

This story will be quite epic, I imagine, so wouldn't you want a role? Submit your "application" here.
Back to top Go down
https://lightanddark.board-directory.net

Initial Post/Original Vision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light & Dark Forums :: Informative Arena :: Court of Credibility-
Jump to: